Engine oil, Diff Oil, Gearbox Oil, petrol, water and antifreeze - all in and no leaks as far as I can tell.
Now the electrics. Placed the battery on top of the chassis and connected it all up.
Turned the ignition on:
- Side lights and headlights working :-)
- Dials moved to max and back and illuminated with sidelights on :-)
- Petrol pumps active and still no leaks :-)
- Starter motor turns :-)
- Volts gauge reading 12v :-)
- Fuel gauge showing 1/8th tank :-)
I've seen enough to be reasonably confident that the major components are OK. So it's time to clear up this mess and start the final build.